Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A quote from a Bristol Fan...

WSSWSS
edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Charlton were a cycnical, long ball outfit who just closed us down and banged it long to a giant up front. Is that what the Premiership provides you?

Discuss

Comments

• Options
    Heres a quote for him:

Thanks for the 3 points, better luck next time.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Bitter and twisted gobsh1te. I bet he/she wouldn't say no to long ball premiership football either.
  • Options
    errrr we are not in the premiership anymore what a wally.
  • Options
    Didn't go last night and while this bloke is clearly a bit sore about getting turned over, haven't we been complaining about the overuse of the long ball up to Big Chris ourselves?
  • Options
    I'm sure most of the reports I read mentioned our decisive crisp passing in the first half...

I know we've resorted to it at times but really wouldn't class us as a long ball outfit - I'd be on here moaning about it far more if we were...

Oh yeah, and for the bitter little Bristolian, no, it's not what the Premiership provides you but there again it wouldn't be as only about 2 of our players have any premiership experience.
  • Options

Weaver, Mills, Fortune, Sodje, Thomas, Reid, Sam, ZZ.
  • Options
    a city fan called in 606 last night and was full of praise for us, he said that the secret of there sucess so far at home this season was there hard work, he said we out did them for hard work and are use of the ball was better than he has seen from any other team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]8

Weaver, Mills, Fortune, Sodje, Thomas, Reid, Sam, ZZ.

Whatever! Pedant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]the secret of there sucess so far at home this season was there hard work, .

At any level, the most successful side is always the one that works the hardest.
  • Options
    "The best team always wins. The rest is just gossip"

Jimmy Sirrel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2007
    @ Afka: Thank-you Confuscious ;-)
  • Options
    or how about 'team that scores most, wins'
  • Options
    another 3 points away from home! why should we worry about the home teams fans ffs?
  • Options
    What load of bollocks. Yes we punted it to Big Chris on occasions. Has he forgotten the long periods of the game, especially in the first half when they couldn't get the ball because we played it around so fluently. Has he forgotten the chances we created especially in the first half? Has he forgotten the number of pacey runs we made from our own half into their box?

The mans a fool
  • Options
    Leroy Rosenior on the radio said Charlton deserved the win because they were the classier side.
  • Options
    Classier side.....I like the sound of that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Charlton were a cycnical, long ball outfit who just closed us down and banged it long to a giant up front. Is that what the Premiership provides you?

Discuss

And i bet every game in their long unbeaten run at home was a joy to watch.
    ;-)
  • Options
    That guys a muppet. We definatley showed the class of our team in this league.
    Particularly our defence starting in the midfield with zz and i thought racon was cracking the 1st half.

1st half we were all over them with great passing notably from our one a nd only captain marvel mr reid.
    2nd half they were a little bit more in the ascendancy, but the VFR's bought us the game at the end.

Don't have a clue why mills does that rolly polley manouvre though... whats that all about?
  • Options
    Mills is so up for it. He really appears to be enjoying himself. Top man.
  • Options
    Just hope we sign him up....superb athlete