Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next weekday away Game

Against Cardiff who is goin.I am, AFKA you said you couldn't go last night because the person who works with you went Forest, get in there first this time son.

Comments

• Options
    4th December right?
  • Options
    can't go, absolutely gutted to be honest. I'm flying to Vegas early on the 5th so it has scuppered my plans!
  • Options
    About time we had a midweek local-ish game isn't it? Can't beat a night game away to somewhere in London....
  • Options
    Come to Cardiff Medders, quit being a splitting bastard!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]About time we had a midweek local-ish game isn't it? Can't beat a night game away to somewhere in London....

yeah... like Luton in the cup!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]About time we had a midweek local-ish game isn't it? Can't beat a night game away to somewhere in London....

Luton. didn't see you there?
  • Options
    Its a f##ker getting home by train from there on a school night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Its a f##ker getting home by train from there on a school night.

Bunk off School then :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Luton? Can't be any harder than Bristol, Cardiff etc etc?

The Thameslink service runs all through the night and the last train to lewisham area, is about 12.45. Even though the game went to extra time, I think i was still home by midnight. It was VERY poor IMHO the turnout we took to Luton.

I'm assuming by your surname you live in Greenwich? Correct me if I'm wrong.

if you're talking about Cardiff then sorry for jumping off on one but that really riled me. I'm sure the coaches will get you back home safely!
  • Options
    Cardiff is only a couple of hours away in a vehicle. Best thing would be to drive mob handed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm deffinately up for Cardiff as it would be another ground added to the list.
  • Options
    I'm going because it's "all gonna go wight off" ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I'm going because it's "all gonna go wight off" ;-)[/quote]

Yes as we do have a worse rep than them when it comes to Hooligans LOL
  • Options
    Half day already booked for this one.

Cardiff, Blackpool and Scunny were always definites for me Saturday or midweek.
  • Options
    Cant go....will be on my way to Mission Beach QLD.....will be thinking of you lot though of course :-)
    Will be tuned into the site no doubt on the night...erm morning!
  • Options
    Cardiff that go from Paddington?

If so i would only have to leave work a hour or so early
    Tempted
  • Options
    last train back is at 9.25 so its either road or overnighter
  • Options
    Got to be honest, I can't think of anything I would rather do less than cardiff on a tuesday night!!
  • Options
    definitely going, booked trains in a drunken merry stupor last night
  • Options
    last train 9.25 forget it then, cant stay over
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why is it effing trains out of london go as late but coming back early as.

I can see the logic to get rid of the Northerners out of our great city but come on.

I am tempted by this one must say but it will have to be a drive. The only thing is with these new number plates even these thick welsh ***** can work out my motor is from London.
  • Options
    Might See If Ginge will drive the van down

But im sure i wont be able to keep him off the beer

Bloody pissheads
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    I can see the logic to get rid of the Northerners out of our great city but come on.

I am tempted by this one must say but it will have to be a drive. The only thing is with these new number plates even these thick welsh ***** can work out my motor is from London.

love it... stereotypes-r-us!
  • Options
    £54 train, come back next day.

Might do that instead of driving. Bloody long way from Cardiff to my place midweek.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    It was VERY poor IMHO the turnout we took to Luton.

Without wishing to start the Carling Cup debate again (it's a complete waste of time) - I think that was more to do with the competition - if it'd been a league game I reckon we'd have sold it out.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    And also the ridiculous prices. I'm no skin flint but the price of the ticket for that competition was the only reason i didn't go.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Luton? Can't be any harder than Bristol, Cardiff etc etc?

The Thameslink service runs all through the night and the last train to lewisham area, is about 12.45. Even though the game went to extra time, I think i was still home by midnight. It was VERY poor IMHO the turnout we took to Luton.

I'm assuming by your surname you live in Greenwich? Correct me if I'm wrong.

if you're talking about Cardiff then sorry for jumping off on one but that really riled me. I'm sure the coaches will get you back home safely![/quote]

lol!!! calm down deary!!

i meant Cardiff! I'll probably drive, but it just means you cant have a few beers!

I was at Luton - its alwasys easy to get to and from!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

Luton. didn't see you there?

Since when was Luton 'London' !?!? I meant somewhere like QPR etc
  • Options
    It is at the airport... :-)
  • Options
    Luton was purely down to ticket price for me and the 7-8 people that were thinking of going