Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

palace had 300 at cardiff

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
but still they proclaim great away support!

Comments

• Options
    Nolly, Lets wait and see what we take there first before we give it the large one!! They are 2nd bottom and not scoring, playing crap footie etc etc! We are near the top, playing pretty well and winning (at the moment). Don't think we will take that many more than them to be fair im afraid! Hope im proved wrong! I'll be there, so that 1!!
  • Options
    Once we've sorted our own support out comments like this can be made, until then we should keep our heads down and get our own ship in order.
  • Options
    mate i never said we have great away support,they on the other hand blow there own trumpet on the matter,when its evident they have always had poor support,millwall have always been the best supported away from home when on a even par.
  • Options
    dont get me started on what they took to burnley on a saturday! oh go on then under 200!
  • Options
    they sold 138 in advance of Cardiff, and the walk up would of pushed it to 200-odd.

They took 908 to Scunthorpe on Saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]they sold 138 in advance of Cardiff, and the walk up would of pushed it to 200-odd.

They took 908 to Scunthorpe on Saturday.

908 would be the full allocation I guess and I'm certain that we will sell out at Scunny as it's a new ground for most as it will have been for Palace.

The only reason that some Palace fans bang on about their away support was that for a while it was all they could use to get one over us as on everything else they come a poor second.

EVERYTHING YOU SEE YOU ENVY[align=center]
  • Options
    well how many did we take last night then, just about the same distance give or take 30 miles!!
  • Options
    Allo, allo
    Ollie is back, ollie is back
    Allo
  • Options
    they said about 650 on the radio, but then it 'filled up late' after they said that.

Scunthorpe away allocation is something like 1,600
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Surprised it is that many. Still think we'll get close to filling it if the game is on a Saturday. LTGTR is going so he's bound to whip us up into a frenzy in the week before the match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wh are you so worried what everyone else takes away ?

Second or third thread about this

I really could not care what any other teams takes away or has at home
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Surprised it is that many. Still think we'll get close to filling it if the game is on a Saturday. LTGTR is going so he's bound to whip us up into a frenzy in the week before the match.

Scunthorpe holds 9000 so 1500 for us would be about right. Know loads of people who are up for this one, its one of the next away games thats not midweek, on tv, or at xmas, plus a new ground for most so i'd expect it to sell out too.
  • Options
    Blimey I'm surprised they have a 9K capacity, it always looks full to brimming with 5000 in it....which seems to be there average gate whenever Ive looked. If its 9k then 1500 sounds most likely...or more if you are willing to go into a home stand :-)
  • Options
    it seems my 300 mark was way out,200 it was