Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What the heck is happening with Martin Christensen?

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
not even a sniff of first team action since pre season .

Is he really that bad cos I thought pre season he showed a bit of ability and would have at least been on the bench when sam was suspended

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2007
    Watched him in the Braga game when he came on as a late sub and he looked lazy and disinterested.

Maybe Pards thinks he has an attitude problem.
  • Options
    I thought he looked really good in pre season from what I saw - hope he doesn't think he is bigger than the club because we could make him a star!
  • Options
    Got to say, in the games I've seen him play he has flattered to decieve a bit. Has obvious ability but doesn't take defenders on enough for me. Still time I suppose and he's fresh out of Denmark so it will take him a while to settle and hopefully that will come, but he has Sam, Thomas, Varney and probably Moutaouakil in front of him.
  • Options
    Maybe a loan to a championship or league one club would give him a taste of English football, some games and a chance to see if he's got what it takes.
  • Options
    not sure Varney is competition for him to be fair though.

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Got to say, in the games I've seen him play he has flattered to decieve a bit. Has obvious ability but doesn't take defenders on enough for me.

So he's just like Rommedahl then?