Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Facial Hair Poll

2»

Comments

• Options
    Where and when for judgement gotta be a match day load's of people wandering around the Valley with taches will be amazing!
  • Options
    anyone used the new King Of Shaves razor - 1/2 the price of gillette and claims to be as good if not better.
  • Options
    nope i Use a wilkinsword excalibur titanium platinum floogle binder with an edging blade and hair clippers for trimming around edges? KOShaves does good stuff though i.e shave foams, gels and aftershave.
  • Options
    ah shaving is for gays!!
  • Options
    lol well with my wilkinsword excalibur titanium platinum floogle binder with an edging blade and hair clippers for trimming around edges, thing it cannot get anymore manly and straight ;o)
  • Options
    Not really into facial hair, although I did have massive sideburns when I was 21.
  • Options
    Currently got me some Dave Gorman sideburns and a quality handlebar tache. Being half Spaniel I get the worst of both worlds - patchy facial hair but what I have got grows at a ridiculous speed. Lovin the sideys though.
  • Options
    Hate shaving, but hate that itchy period when growing a full set. Consequently I spend most of my life looking like Shaggy (Rogers not Burrell).
  • Options
    LMFAO ....... no football talk, no slagging off the team, no Pard Out....... alternative Would Ya's BANNED........

So we talk about, erm ........ facial hair, shaving and other dodgy bathroom habits.

What next, how often we change our socks......?

;o)
  • Options
    once every two days switch em inside out and re use 2 days use for 1 item ;o) same goes for pants ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did i tell everyone that i have my first ever goateee beard now!! Its quality!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]once every two days switch em inside out and re use 2 days use for 1 item ;o) same goes for pants ;o)

you wear pants ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]once every two days switch em inside out and re use 2 days use for 1 item ;o) same goes for pants ;o)

you wear pants ??

Sexy Y fronts ;o)
  • Options
    My goattee is getting greyer by the day...
  • Options
    Had to laugh at Curb it......nice one B

Clean shaven here and no MCS Im not gay....lol
  • Options
    just reverted back to the goatee from a full beard.....missus hated it.

and the sidies are ever present but ever changing
  • Options
    Trim every other week, I hate shaving.
  • Options
    All "men" with beards are either gay or terrorists -------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

says so on page 5 of the MI5 "guide to terrorist volume IV"

and on page 7 of the Met Police "guide to scum volume IXX"

so must be right.
  • Options
    I'm thinking about having another go at the 'Earl' I grew last year. Itched like you would not believe though in the cultivating stage
  • Options
    My beard has many hues in it.

Brown, blonde, grey and 'Arabian Sunset' (not f***ing ginger).

Think my facial hair is confused as to what colour it should be.

Recently grew a 'tache for a 1940's partay. It rocked!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've suffered from minor bouts of alopecia at several times in my life so any attempt at facial fur is doomed due to patchyness. In fact, were I to try, I'd have to have a permanent marker pen on standby to colour in the missing bits...

Oh well.
  • Options
    Since I started this thread I am sorry to say that my beard is no longer with us. It's was painful at first and all the family missed him. However, as they say, time is a great healer. We haven't forgotten him though and still talk about him and keep his memory alive.
    I think Christmas is going to be difficult though, it's the time of year lost ones come to mind.
  • Options
    Grew a beard, well more like a rat, once. Got laughed at so never tried it again.

And the Mrs. won't let me near her with stubble.
  • Options
    grown various messes of beards over the years
    even done the alan cork thing too ;-)

never, ever shave off my paulo sideys though - no nay never !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite.

And the Mrs. won't let me near her with stubble.

Got to be worth a go then ;-)