Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

XFM Winter Wonderland

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
tickets on sale at the moment

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&interface=brixacad&event=244171

Comments

• Options
    we might be going to the xfm new year party thing, if there is one.

don't fancy winter wonderland: bloc party - seen em, supergrass - yeah, kate nash - not fussed. last year this sold out in 6 minutes.
  • Options
    must admit I was in two minds
  • Options
    I went in 04 and 05 but thought line up this year is pretty poor compared to previous.
  • Options
    That's a piss-poor line-up. And bearing in mind last year's tickets raised more for touts than they did for charity, Capital Xfm should whistle for it.
  • Options
    Was a great night, Bloc Party were quality, seeing them again on Friday!

Anyone else from here go?
  • Options
    I had a ticket but didn't go, heard bloc party were great, but supergrass played a lot of new stuff, and wasn't great for a charity type gig as people weren't interested.
  • Options
    Went with Salad and both Supergrass and Bloc Party were very good, the latter really got the place pumped up. Jack Penate did a brief but quality solo set - may have to check out one of his gigs.

PS: How was your TV period drama night Inspector you miserable git!
  • Options
    Think he was at the Nou Camp, watching Barca v Deportivo.
  • Options
    That's shut me up! lol.
  • Options
    It was a good night, Bloc Party put on a great show, thought Supergrass were really good despite playing quite a lot of new stuff (which sounds like Rainbow ... that's the Richie Blackmore Rainbow,not the Zippy & Bungle one!). Like Sco says, Mr Penate was great - have to go and see him next year, although I think he is playing SBE which is a pain to get home form.

Sco - Richard Hawley @ Astoria tix from here if you're interested
    http://www.stargreen.com/events?id=18307
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to see Bloc Party at the ally pally on sat should be a good night!
  • Options
    Yeah was a pity Supergrass didn't play most of their older better stuff. But i suppose they have to promote their new album. Roll on Friday at the ally pally!!
  • Options
    was in amsterdam from thursday onwards for reverend and the makers supporting the arctic monkeys then to see the view on friday .

Arctic monkeys gig was at the heineken music hall which is by the amsterdam arena and it puts all our gig venues to shame. Three euros for a beer and the bar queue was never more than two deep mainly due to the fact that not only were there two massive bars inside the hall and one outside but there were four mini bars with one pump on each in the hall and three guys walking round with the beer back packs on .

Even the fact that you had to buy beer tokens first wasn't a problem as there was not only a kiosk to buy them from but also various machines.

Just a shame it rained all weekend and I missed saturdays match
  • Options
    What were Reverend and the Makers like fella?

Im seeing them Thursday supporting The Verve.

Agree on Heineken Music Hall, cracking venue.
  • Options
    Rev was quality , third time we've seen them and they just get better every time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Rev was quality , third time we've seen them and they just get better every time

Downloading the album.

You got the Lo fi's tonight?