Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Chris - Scotland, Scotland's No 9

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Been called up for their B Squad. The game is taking place at *spits* Airdrie, 2 miles from where he was born in Sunny Coatbridge.

Well done The Big Chris!

Comments

• Options
    More power to his elbow and a good boost to his confidence,

what a difference a couple of weeks make eh!
  • Options
    scotland 'b' ffs that would be a step down from our reserve team never mind the first team!
  • Options
    he should shine then...
  • Options
    Just saw him on TV saying he wants to play in the Premiership and represent his country.

Good to have ambition I guess...............
  • Options
    Of course - with us, Handy.
  • Options
    i'm not sure, i think this is his level, but no harm in striving to better yourself
  • Options
    For a big man he has good feet and he has a good attitude so I think he has a chance of cutting it in the Premier League.

Steve Brown, John Robinson to name two of ours probably wouldn't have been described as Prem players before they got there but they survived because of their exemplary attitude.

Big Chris could do the same. Is he that much worse than Marcus Bent and he survives in the Prem?
  • Options
    He's a confidence player and will want to improve himself, if he goes on to play for the national team then he will improve his game and score more goals for us.
    Good luck to him,let's get behind Chris.
  • Options
    i'm not so sure he is a 'confidence player'. Players like Lisbie are confidence players.

I think he simply has the attitude to go out there and give his all no matter what.
  • Options
    Lisbie is scoring goals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Lisbie is scoring goals?

scored on Tuesday!
  • Options
    well Done big man
  • Options
    He owes it to himself to aim for the top.
    And that includes winning an international cap.

He's been selected for the Scotland 'B' side before but Stoke denied him the chance to play.
    He's 29, so he's got to do it within the next couple of years or forget it. So last chance saloon.

If Big Chris gets the chance to play in the Premier, he'll give it his best shot.
    If he's good enough, he'll be valued by his club.

If not, he'll find his natural level.