Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hope u all got home safe and sound

It looked a bit smelly up Floyd Road,hope everyone got home alright.

Comments

• Options
    They have the vote ....
  • Options
    mini bus lot of em fighting with cozzers
  • Options
    Bit of a delay at the top of Floyd Road, City Fans chanting England is shit,ob sorted it out, Had a delay at the station for about 10 mins while ob removed some city tough guys, Plenty of dogs and ob patrolling the station but didn't see any trouble.
  • Options
    may be the taffs thought the OB [pigs] were sheep ?
  • Options
    silly welsh twats! if you hate England that much don't play in our league then! 3-0 :o)
  • Options
    They only sing in English.

Vermin
  • Options
    Who invited the Millwall lot?
  • Options
    Was funny watching them make fools of themself

Moaning that OB were heavy handed some of them, well is it surprising withthe reputation they have Mugs
  • Options
    I was on the train that got held up, we were told nothng really except there was a little "trouble" at the rear of the train and therefore saw nothing.

Haven't seen a police prescence like that at a home match for a while, and have to say, i don't know if there was trouble at London Bridge, but if there was it certainly wouldn't have been helped by the the first two trains going to Cannon Street and therefore a lot having to change.

Did see a load of Charlton, safely on the south side of the platform at charlton, verballing the Cardif fans, i suppose if they had taken stick it could be understood but they were safely out the way but their fellow fans ( many with kids) on the other side weren't..
  • Options
    it was all going offon the train, so presume they were fighting amongst themselves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think there must've been confused messages amongst the police about that. I was walking down to get the bus at East Greenwich and three minibuses full of old bill went flying past me heading towards Greenwich. A minute or two later and they're all steaming past again heading back to Charlton!
  • Options
    According to one policeman, a lot of them had to hotfoot it over from the PalARSE game. There was no obvious trouble at London Bridge just about fifty pissed up Taffs were hemmed in by BTP on the platform to await a train to Charing Cross. Then they were forced onto two empty carriages.

I was locked outside charlton station when the trouble flared, but as the Police poured onto the station and then off it again the only arrest I saw was of a young Addick (about 17) on the Kent platform who was followed out by a load of kids.

Outside the gate I was surrounded by a load of Cardiff fans and they were all friendly and full of humour.