Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thought the pitchside announcer was a handsome chap..

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
even when he bent over ;)
Nice one mate :)

Comments

• Options
    could not hear a thing he said at half time.
  • Options
    Fantastic to have BDL doing the job instead of the Northerner who once again showed his loyalty to CAFC by taking a "Ringside Seat" at Wigan to announce the egg chasers today. No doubt Nuttal will be back for Sheff Utd and to claim his large Fee. I'm sure he is a nice bloke and all that but he's taking the proverbrial now. Give the Job to BDL it won't be cold every week Dave ;-)
  • Options
    Someone tell Dave that Big Chris is No.16!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bc_addick[/cite]Fantastic to have BDL doing the job instead of the Northerner who once again showed his loyalty to CAFC by taking a "Ringside Seat" at Wigan to announce the egg chasers today. No doubt Nuttal will be back for Sheff Utd and to claim his large Fee. I'm sure he is a nice bloke and all that but he's taking the proverbrial now. Give the Job to BDL it won't be cold every week Dave ;-)

You're seious about not wanting to take over from Ben aren't you Brian!!
  • Options
    Great to see 'one of us' so involved, like it was before with Brian. Was our left back announced as Grant Bailey ??? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Someone tell Dave that Big Chris is No.16!

I Know, the Mike cut out on me!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Someone tell Dave that Big Chris is No.16!

I Know, the Mike cut out on me!!!!

A bad workman always blames his tools. [;-)]
  • Options
    Git!
  • Options
    Re Director, yes DJ Davey. ( Is there a whooosh coming lol ) As for the Mic cutting out lol. Nice one BDL.

Let's start a campaign to get BDL installed permanently. Dan is running things in the box so that's not a problem.