Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

biggest championship crowd

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
we had it!

Comments

• Options
    You love your crowd stats fella.

How did the predictons go today?
  • Options
    dont do em mate.
  • Options
    Yeah and there was a lot more there than 22,800. It was surely our biggest crowd of the season, I reckon they've lost about 2,000 somewhere.Both East and West were fullest they have been and no mistake.I'd like to know where they would fit the 4,500 extra.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Yeah and there was a lot more there than 22,800. It was surely our biggest crowd of the season, I reckon they've lost about 2,000 somewhere.Both East and West were fullest they have been and no mistake.I'd like to know where they would fit the 4,500 extra.

I thought the same, definately more than other games with similar crowds. I thought there was another 1,500 there than what the attendance said.
  • Options
    Tax dodge!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Yeah and there was a lot more there than 22,800. It was surely our biggest crowd of the season, I reckon they've lost about 2,000 somewhere.Both East and West were fullest they have been and no mistake.I'd like to know where they would fit the 4,500 extra.

I thought that - can't see where an additional 4,500 could be squeezed in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Tax dodge!

Careful! The club will have the site closed down ala Sheff Wed. : - )

More likely to be more ST holders actually in the ground IMHO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]

I thought that - can't see where an additional 4,500 could be squeezed in.

1200 odd in the jimmy Seed and plenty of gaps in the NW corner and Jimmy Seed end of the West upper from where I was sitting.

did look fuller otherwise.
  • Options
    Well I commented that I thought it was our biggest crowd of the season and that was before the latecomers in the sheepshaggers end. Was surprised it was under 23K...the only bit that looked a bit empty-ish was the far corner of the East