Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SOS You're not singing any more

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
SOS you seem to have gone missing these last few weeks since Colin W*nk*r took charge and you have plunged into the relegation zone.

What's happening at the Palace? Are you going down?

Comments

• Options
    I think he got lifted by the Old Bill in those raids recently - I'm sure I saw "Nigel, 17, Purley" on the list.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I think he got lifted by the Old Bill in those raids recently - I'm sure I saw "Nigel, 17, Purley" on the list.

Not me Guv.... If it says 37 Sittingbourne then you would be in luck.

Covered End...not been around much mainly due to work.

But on the Warnock issue, I'm happy with his appointment and he has fortunately come in before the Jan window, which is lucky for us as the squad is just not good enough.

And yesterday we were played off the park by QPR who really should have scored 3 or 4. I must mention the QPR support yesterday big in numbers and volume.

Results have not been good under Warnock but we do now look like we give a shit, which was sadly not the case under Taylor.

As long as we stay up and have a good go at the valley in feb I'll be happy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I think he got lifted by the Old Bill in those raids recently - I'm sure I saw "Nigel, 17, Purley" on the list.

Not me Guv.... If it says 37 Sittingbourne then you would be in luck.

Ah ..... ok - but I was obviously right with the "Nigel" bit!
  • Options
    SOS, can you believe the crap on your site about the return game ? Revenge missions, stick to main roads avoid side streets etc

Unbelievable. makes Charlton sound like Beirut.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Well, to be fair, they ARE both khazi's!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    in all honesty afka it wont be a tea party.
  • Options

You wanna try living here ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]SOS, can you believe the crap on your site about the return game ? Revenge missions, stick to main roads avoid side streets etc

Similiar stuff was being posted on here before the game at Selhurst.

What will actually happen around the ground is both sets of fans will be giving it the big one from the safety of a police cordon. There will probably be a few isolated scuffles, and then elsewhere, those that want a ruck will try and organise one. (or happy slapping fans in colours on trains)

Can't say I'm particularly concerned........... more concerned about the likely result at this moment!!

Not sure why but QPR bought a tidy mob with them yesterday.
  • Options
    To be serious for a minute here SOS, there has never been any love from us towards your lot in the past. However, what with innocent people being sent threatening letters by the Old Bill, kids and families being attacked by your so-called "firm" (cowards more like) and the constant public attacks and snipes by the orange one I'm sure that a lot more people than usual will be "up" for this game - in whatever guise that manifests itself.

I'm not condoning it - not for one minute - but that is just the fact of the matter.

And just to clarify one thing SOS. Your post comes across as if you are "not particularly concerned" about "happy slapping fans in colours on trains", but I'm sure that was not what you meant. Was it?
  • Options
    the 3000 palace fans coming will season ticket holder types.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]To be serious for a minute here SOS, there has never been any love from us towards your lot in the past. However, what with innocent people being sent threatening letters by the Old Bill, kids and families being attacked by your so-called "firm" (cowards more like) and the constant public attacks and snipes by the orange one I'm sure that a lot more people than usual will be "up" for this game - in whatever guise that manifests itself.

I'm not condoning it - not for one minute - but that is just the fact of the matter.

And just to clarify one thing SOS. Your post comes across as if you are "not particularly concerned" about "happy slapping fans in colours on trains", but I'm sure that was not what you meant. Was it?

No that was not what I meant. For the record the idiots that thought that all got knicked the other morning, deserve to be named and shamed.

What I am not particulary concerned about is the welcome that awaits...... but thats probably due to the fact that having followed england away in the 90's with some very warm welcomes in katowice.... going to the valley does not exactly fill me with fear.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]the 3000 palace fans coming will season ticket holder types.

Perhaps they are members of "Selhurst Gold" and will be bringing blankets, flasks & fairy cakes.
    The silence should be deafening. :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]the 3000 palace fans coming will season ticket holder types.

Perhaps they are members of "Selhurst Gold" and will be bringing blankets, flasks & fairy cakes.
    The silence should be deafening. :o)

As long as it is not the Palace Ultras I still find it hard to sleep at night for thinking about them. Scary lot!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]SOS, can you believe the crap on your site about the return game ? Revenge missions, stick to main roads avoid side streets etc

Similiar stuff was being posted on here before the game at Selhurst.

What will actually happen around the ground is both sets of fans will be giving it the big one from the safety of a police cordon. There will probably be a few isolated scuffles, and then elsewhere, those that want a ruck will try and organise one. (or happy slapping fans in colours on trains)

Can't say I'm particularly concerned........... more concerned about the likely result at this moment!!

Not sure why but QPR bought a tidy mob with them yesterday.

QPR were the same at our gaff- brought a tidy firm along and in numbers and got behind the team
  • Options
    What makes a firm tidy?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]What makes a firm tidy?

Putting their beer cans in the bin.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]What makes a firm tidy?

Cracking someone on the head with a bottle, then checking whether it should go in the green bin or brown bin....
  • Options

Cracking someone on the head with a bottle, then checking whether it should go in the green bin or brown bin....

Would that not also depend on the amount of blood you got on the bottle?
  • Options
    they wash them (inside and out) first
  • Options
    do they take the label off aswell?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]do they take the label off aswell?

yeah and put that in the paper recycling - got to preserve the planet for all future firms
  • Options
    "You're gonna get your Fu*kin Ed kicked in - but we will tidy up after"....Hasn't got the same ring to it?