Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ahhhh Grasshopper.......

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
..old Chinese proverb say: Do not not score with foot, only with head!

What's up with the the boy? Why won't he shoot? Had the ball in the net twice today, could have been more than the one allowed if he would have a bloody dig!

Comments

• Options
    He had 3 defenders round him for that one in the 2nd half when he got injured.

What a lovely build for his disallowed goal.
  • Options
    More than one Len and I'm talking about all season. I have nothing against the lad, he was superb last season, quality at times. I pulled him up over his performance against QPR which was a shocker.
    I know you have taken him under your wing hoping to make him the new Kish, please don't Len. We don't need a new Kish, he was the worst footballer I have ever seen at top level. I'm talking about ability and not effort.
    Overall I am fully behind him(ZZ) but he does need to have the confidence to shoot, to be fair they all do. It took for us to be 3-0 up for JT to shoot. It is a problem we had a few seasons ago and I am sure it is just one of confidence and belief. The oppo always seem to have more shots from the edge or just outside the box at the moment.
  • Options
    I agree he can get his shot away quicker, and he's not the only one guilty of that.

I think he has all the tools and is doing well, but i think he can be a lot better still. Steve Brown said the same on the radio after and interestingly said he still thinks he's coming to terms with the Championship a bit. I think he will get better still as the season progresses.
  • Options
    Said during the game that ZZ looks more "lightweight" in this league than in the Prem. Still think he is class and he'll chip in with a few more this season.