Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas possible penalty?

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
From where I was sat in the north upper that looked a defo penalty near the end , anyone get a better view of it or seen it on the box since ?

Comments

• Options
    From 10 rows behind you it looked a pen
  • Options
    I'm in the North Lower, JT tripped himself up IMO.
  • Options
    but they had a good shout in the first half, which could have made for rather a different game!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I'm in the North Lower, JT tripped himself up IMO.

Good run but he did fall over himself and appealed to cover his embarrassment.
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]but they had a good shout in the first half, which could have made for rather a different game!

It might well have been but he was looking for it and I thought the contact if there was any was minimal. Also they would have shown it on the Championship or Goals on Sunday if it should have been given.
  • Options
    I had a fiver on 4-0 at 33/1 so looked a deffo penalty from where I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    lol

never a penalty IMHO
  • Options
    Wasn't a penalty and neither was Fortunes for the record IMHO.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Also they would have shown it on the Championship or Goals on Sunday if it should have been given.

Shown it on The Championship? Now that's funny!

They gave more screen time to the Orange one and Colin then they did to the whole of our game!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    True but they usually show a controversial decision