Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich

How can a team win seven in a row at home very well, and not win one away out of eight. Seems strange.

Comments

• Options
    i don't know but magilton is doing miracles there, at the start of the season there was little evidence to suggest that they'd have nothing but another struggle in mid-table
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_in_perth[/cite]How can a team win seven in a row at home very well, and not win one away out of eight. Seems strange.

Bribes from Marcus Evans.
  • Options
    Ipswich have a brilliant youth set up (which we know). They also scouted well. Thus far, they remind me a bit of Charlton in the mid-late Seventies with Killer, Flash, Paddy etc. We were virtually unbeatable at home but could cut it away. I think they'll probably make the play offs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Ipswich have a brilliant youth set up (which we know). They also scouted well. Thus far, they remind me a bit of Charlton in the mid-late Seventies with Killer, Flash, Paddy etc. We were virtually unbeatable at home but could cut it away. I think they'll probably make the play offs.

Charlton v Ipswich Playoff final????????

Please I don't want to come home - well maybe I do..................