Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool Away

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
anyone know how many tickets we are likely to get for this game? according to reports everyone and his dog are going to this one! I am arranging for a few of us to stay in the same hotel and if you book soon the rail tickets are cheap but all pointless if we end up without tickets! we are all season ticket holders but no longer in Valleygold etc.

Comments

• Options
    Think away fans get a couple of thousand, should be enough.

Im doing a weekender for this one with a collection of gooners, Southend, and West Ham.
  • Options
    i know very few who AREN'T doing a weekend job.
  • Options
    Defo up for this. Prob about 10 of us going for the weekend.
  • Options
    ill go even if i dont get a match ticket
  • Options
    remember before booking trains etc there is always the chance it may be moved for telly.
  • Options
    Doing the weekend on this one, 35th birthday on the friday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]
    35th birthday on the friday

LOL.

I'll have to see if my mum will let me go for my 16th then :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Doing the weekend on this one, 35th birthday on the friday

It's my Birthday a couple of days before this one, if loads of people are doing weekenders i might consider doing the same could be a laugh. Alas I'll be 38 much older than you Dave!
  • Options
    Think Hillsy and Glass H E are up for it too.
  • Options
    when will we know the TV shedules ? anyone any clue ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    me and curb_it are planning a girls weekend for this! but it seems everyone is planning weekends. should be a great weekend.
  • Options
    Probably near Christmas.

As long as its not moved to Monday night then I am happy.

5.20 on Saturday could be interesting, hic :)
  • Options
    yep, i'm up for it!!
  • Options
    definately be doing this as a weekend.
  • Options
    Can one of the minibus crew send me a whisper as I'm not at work today and want to see if you lot are actually going or just trying to impress the people on this board!!

;-)
  • Options
    just been on the Blackpool board and they say we will get between 1800-1900 tickets but will be cold and probably wet as there is no roof.
  • Options
    dare i say it won't be any colder than chesterfield, or wetter than a couple of times at fratton...
  • Options
    shame about the no roof, kills the atmosphere
  • Options
    "shame about the no roof, kills the atmosphere"

Valley Gold does the same thing!!
  • Options
    My birthday the 18th Feb so a big excuse to do the weekend. If I don't get a ticket expect there to be trouble, i'll hunt the people down with tickets and kidknapp their wives/girlfriends/children/all of the above in order to get one! We're all friends after all :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]My birthday the 18th Feb so a big excuse to do the weekend. If I don't get a ticket expect there to be trouble, i'll hunt the people down with tickets and kidknapp their wives/girlfriends/children/all of the above in order to get one! We're all friends after all :-)

I have my ticket and I can guarantee you won't be able to get one.

Can you go kidnap my girlfriend please and send her somewhere miles away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

Which girlfriend is that my young padawan?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]My birthday the 18th Feb so a big excuse to do the weekend. If I don't get a ticket expect there to be trouble, i'll hunt the people down with tickets and kidknapp their wives/girlfriends/children/all of the above in order to get one! We're all friends after all :-)

I'll swap you for mine?!
  • Options
    I'm also planning to make a weekend out of it as well!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

I'll swap you for mine?!

You have no idea what you are letting yourself in for.

Deal.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I meant you can have my mrs for the tickets mate!!!!
    Not that I wanted to take another one on for god sake!!!!
  • Options
    You used to be able to fly twice a day to Blackpool from Biggin Hill with Air 2000...just checked and apparently the service is now gone...would have flown up if possible...could maybe do Manchester and the train I guess
  • Options
    The away section looks like a temporary stand (like the old West) its on the side and as someone posted earlier, it doesnt have a roof ( no terrace either behind one of the goals).