Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The biggest hooligans of all were....

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
The police!!

OK Cardiff were over the top AGAIN but the incerdent at the train station was down to the robocops who stormed the platform!!

It made me laugh how a dozen kids wound up a platform full of cardiff by shouting "Baaaaa" (Did make me laugh)
But what should have happened is when the London bound train came in let the herberts from Cardiff get on it and let them scream and shout shut the doors and off you go then the next 500 getting crushed outside the gates can move on to the platform..............But Ohhhhhh no 10 Robcops have to steam on to the train and start whacking everyone in sight then if that wasent bad enough another 20 robocops come bouncing down the stairs like zebadee and join in the mele!
Thats what cources the trouble outside the station and down Floyd Road its like a domino efect all down the the police!

It was well over the top if you ask me thats why the OB are the biggest Hooligan firm in Europe inc Italy!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    could have been worse could have been shot by Italian old bill - now that is over the top

behave like a thug get treated like one simple as that -
  • Options
    Yea right. So 28 ejections and 6 arrests during the game alone because they were fighting amongst themselves suggests it was the police does it? If a few of them got a clump on the way home then serves them right.
  • Options
    can you blame them ?...cardiff fans have made themselves a reputation and there was a bunch of muppets trying to intimidate the little kiddies with their parents...the police were too tolerent in my opinion...but what they should have done is held them all back in the ground until all the home fans had dispersed...
  • Options
    the police seemed a bit taken by suprise after the game. They were pretty disorganised by the shops and when it started to go in Floyd Rd there was a bit of panic on their part and uncertainty on how many units to maintain or send down there. Looked to me that quite a few of them there were unused to policing at Charlton.

BUT if a couple of them were a bit heavy handed with Cardiff, then good, they more than asked for it. Picking on family early leavers etc. Do make me laugh when they front up to English coppers, singing that England is full of shit in English, and then screaming brutality when the police react.

Try going to Italy and screaming at Italian coppers in Italian what you think of their country, and see what reaction you get.
  • Options
    Watched a footie documentary a while back where they spent the day with some Cardiff lads. Made me laugh when, coming over the Severn bridge, they start signing "Always s**t on the English side of the bridge". What, so you only take a dump every fortnight? Thick twats.
  • Options
    I think the police done a good jb

People like these you need to go in hard and let them know they cant get away with it.

If they behaved themselves in the first placed none of it would have happened.

o
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I went for a pint after the game, as i had a strong feeling there would be bother at the Station. Got back there at 10 to 6, and there was hardly anyone there then. It made me a bit late, but would rather be late, then getting smacked by a cardiff fan or the ob!!
  • Options
    I was in Bartrams until I got turfed out...didnt see anything, but was amused at the pubs up in the Village displaying the "Home Fans Only" signs...not seen that in years!
  • Options
    i walked past the station at about 6 ish. there were a few cardiff fans still around, but no police, all in good humour singing along. the cardiff team coach pulled out of Floyd Road, and was stuck in traffic and this big welsh woman stood in front singing a song, the players were all stood up watching her laughing and the coach drivers were in fits and tooting her. she moved out of the way when the lights changed, all good humoured, and all the other welsh people around the place were laughing and cheering.

made me chuckle as I was walking up the hill.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]I was in Bartrams until I got turfed out...didnt see anything, but was amused at the pubs up in the Village displaying the "Home Fans Only" signs...not seen that in years!

The Bugle has done that for a few years mate, with a bloke on the door checking for season tickets. The Oak has also started putting the signs up this season....