Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dowie's tip sheet

Got this at Cov away.

Having trouble posting it.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2007
    I think this is what GA is trying to post:

dowiemugae2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    You can email it to me if you like (see address here).
  • Options
    very very interesting, largely on how clubs prepare.

I would of presumed a greater level of detail to be honest, i think most on here with no football background could of easily done a more accurate and decisive breakdown.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2007
    Grammar is terrible (last bullet point on "What THEY do...")
  • Options
    Barts its not just about who's writing it but who's reading it...

:)
  • Options
    To be honest as a player I would only really be interested in the players that would be relevant to me. So being a centre half, what their forwards are like & Should I be worried about a pacy winger or midfielder who always gets ahead of the ball etc. Anything else is too much to think about. Footballers like things kept simple.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

I would of presumed a greater level of detail to be honest,

Who wrote this? Dowie? If so, it confirms how crap he is.
  • Options
    would've loved to have seen his tip sheet tonight, went like a dream didn't it?
  • Options
    Exactly isls, got stuffed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]would've loved to have seen his tip sheet tonight, went like a dream didn't it?

Maybe it read - Hoefkins...Attack him in the air and Misfud did just that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like the way he has to put ZZ's number in, just in case they couldn't work out who the one Chinese player is......
  • Options
    It does conjure up a lovely image of the Cov players spending the first 10 minutes trying to sneak a look at the shirt numbers to see if they need to be worried about the fella on the ball or not - "that's not Reid, shall I bother tackling him"?
  • Options
    I wonder if Les Reed did Tip Sheets. Would love to see one for spurs away / wycombe!