Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2008 Calenders

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
I'm in Bluewater buying the Xmas pressies and I'm looking at the 2008 calenders. They've got Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Southend, Wigan, Villa, Coventry, Wolves, Norwich, Sunderland, Bolton, Birmingham, Ipswich, Pompey, Leeds, WBA, Blackburn plus all the other usual subjects. No sign of the local team though.....Grrrr

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2007
    it seems we not the greatest at marketing but then we have the shop in bexleyheath and online
  • Options
    "No sign of the local team though.....Grrrr "

What, Gillingham?
  • Options
    this years was excellant filled with players that left in either January or May.
  • Options
    I can't see past the Hollyoaks girls one to be honest
  • Options
    ...Humn....reminds me not to agree to appear in the next office Male calander 2008. I was Mr August 2007 and it was very embarrassing seeing my semi naked body on display around the office.

BTW it did raise a considerable amount of money for a cancer charidee!
  • Options
    how about a charlton life charity calander.

who's in ha ha
  • Options
    AFKA can do February as it's the shortest month.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]how about a charlton life charity calander.
    if this was suggested a couple of months ago then it would have been a go-er.

I'll look into it for next year!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"No sign of the local team though.....Grrrr "

What, Gillingham?

There weren't any of those either.
  • Options
    Could have had a calendar with us old gits posing in ancient replica shirts.....Ive got my Back at The Valley shirt back from the ex missus....and it still fits me....Lee Fender has that Ghastly Green Mauve and white one in his Valley Express Van....Must be from the mid 90's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Changed it out for the yellow mesh one Tel, Wore it this morning mate. Will try and squeeze into the home woolwich one tomorrow :-)
  • Options
    :-) I was surprised the Valley one fitted me mate...so is it the Yellow Mesh version or that Gold/Beige version that we endured? That beige coloured one reminds me of old gits....they wear beige when they are waiting to kick the bucket...not one of our best
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

I aint taking the photos of a half naked Westside shagger surrounded by his harem, Dicko with one half crimped out, Stu flashing the frank and the beans....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

I aint taking the photos of a half naked Westside shagger surrounded by his harem, Dicko with one half crimped out, Stu flashing the frank and the beans....

I think you just described June's picture.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I'm in Bluewater buying the Xmas pressies and I'm looking at the 2008 calenders. They've got Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Southend, Wigan, Villa, Coventry, Wolves, Norwich, Sunderland, Bolton, Birmingham, Ipswich, Pompey, Leeds, WBA, Blackburn plus all the other usual subjects. No sign of the local team though.....Grrrr

Get back there Mr McMoist as it was there yesterday!