Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham 4-0 Dag & Red

From BBC Website

Gillingham thrashed 10-man Dagenham in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy southern section quarter-final.
Dagenham began well, but Gills took the lead as Craig Armstrong's mis-hit cross floated in after 17 minutes.

It was 2-0 on 28 minutes when Chris Dickson's cross was not cleared and Aaron Brown volleyed home.

Dave Rainford was sent off for a handball in the area and Dickson scored the resulting penalty, before Denis Oli stabbed home from close range.

Gillingham: Stillie, Clohessy, Cox, King, Armstrong, Howard (Bentley 84), Brown, Stone, Hamilton (Oli 61), Dickson, Cogan (Freeman 74).
Subs Not Used: Kiely, Sodje.

Goals: Armstrong 17, Brown 29, Dickson 60 pen, Oli 70. Dag & Red: Roberts, Huke, Boardman, Uddin, Griffiths, Moore (Sloma 62), Rainford, Southam, Taiwo, Strevens (Nurse 62), Benson (Taylor 80).
Subs Not Used: Thompson, Green.

Sent Off: Rainford (58).

Booked: Rainford, Taiwo.

Att: 2,904

Ref: Trevor Kettle (Rutland).

Comments

• Options
    Spot the **** ref, Trevor Kettle, grrrrrrr.

All in favour of Dickson coming back and McLeod going on loan to Gills say aye.
  • Options
    AYE
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    What's the point of these meaningless matches being played at all - let alone in front of less than 3,000 fans.
    It can't raise much revenue and players play more than enough matches anyway.

PS: Can you tell I'm still grumpy & haven't had coffeee yet? :o)

Still Dickers scored from the spot. So another penalty taker for the next time we play Chelsea in the Carling Cup.
    Will that be Deano's boy on the bench for the Jills?
  • Options
    It is Deano's kid.
  • Options
    Super Dicko pikey legend
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]It is Deano's kid.

alongside Sam's brother/cousin ?
  • Options
    AYE... get dickson back and unload mcleod
  • Options
    Freeman that came on as a sub for the Gills, is only 15 years old.

And nearly scored.

One to nick off them, in the future.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Super Dicko pikey legend

Don't mate, the words 'Dicko' and 'pikey' should not be in close proximity to each other
  • Options
    2 games from Wembley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CommentAuthorCarter CommentTime36 minutes ago permalinkquoteblock userblock comment
    Posted By: millaphile
    Super Dicko pikey legend

Don't mate, the words 'Dicko' and 'pikey' should not be in close proximity to each other

Try telling that to the Gills fans ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Super Dicko pikey legend

I'd say the two words were made for each other
  • Options
    "I am here now at Gillingham to get experience, knuckle down and learn my trade and the manager has said he has got more than one eye on me so I'll just try and keep doing what I'm doing."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]"I am here now at Gillingham to get experience, knuckle down and learn my trade and the manager has said he has got more than one eye on me so I'll just try and keep doing what I'm doing."

Holy crap, maybe Pards has 3 eyes?!?!?