Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Israel v Russia

What do you think the outcome will be?
I reckon a draw and then England loose to Croatia!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rodex[/cite]What do you think the outcome will be?
    I reckon a draw and then England loose to Croatia!
    that's the English way and i concur
  • Options
    Come on lads , wheres the bulldog spirit ?

Israel will draw with Russia , we will beat the Croats then we will go on to win EURO 2008 and the world cup in 2010 .
  • Options
    Shag - have you been on the sauce already?? ;o)
  • Options
    I've had some wine gums
  • Options
    israel and russia are best mates!!!! both bankroled by abramovich it will be a carve up. personally i dont care about internationals club football is everything.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]israel and russia are best mates!!!! both bankroled by abramovich it will be a carve up. personally i dont care about internationals club football is everything.

Exactly - can't believe this isn't being hinted at a bit more in the media, but maybe there are legal reasons.
    The writing is well and truly on the wall for England - but I will be seriously disappointed if Maclaren then keeps the job.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Here in Oz theres a lot more coverage of the fact that the Isreal boss, whos russian, said hes gonna rest players and all this jazz had a couple of the Aussie telling me in no uncertain terms and much to their amusement that we are fooked....

And also the fact that that donkey Mclaren got anywhere near the hotseat is totally beyond me..... I used to love the internationals now... doesnt mean a lot...
  • Options
    as weegie said its probably for legal reasons, but its so obvious most rich jews have a big affinity with russia. israel turns to russia more than do to america but abramovich pays hiddinks wages and puts millions into israeli football.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]israel and russia are best mates!!!! both bankroled by abramovich it will be a carve up. personally i dont care about internationals club football is everything.[/quote]

Who needs a carve up?

We've not been anywhere near good enough, end of. Not good enough to beat Russia twice or Croatia or Israel or even bloody Macedonia for that matter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]israel and russia are best mates!!!! both bankroled by abramovich it will be a carve up. personally i dont care about internationals club football is everything.

Who needs a carve up?

We've not been anywhere near good enough, end of. Not good enough to beat Russia twice or Croatia or Israel or even bloody Macedonia for that matter.

Agree. I hope in years to come when we keep looking back at our failure to qualify for Euro 2008, that we don't so the usual thing of blaming a carve up when it was of our making.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why should Israel feel any need to help us?

Not solely for the reasons mentioned and the connections but full stop why would they??

We don't deserve to qualify due to the results in the group. That's how it works, it's gutting but it's not like this mess has happened overnight
  • Options
    Roll on Austria....

Optimisim rules.
  • Options
    As long as the Sweaties get spanked at Hampden it wont hurt as much not qualifying, if we go out & they get through, I'm not sure I'll be able to take the baiting in the changing room from the scots Sunday morning. (shakes head)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]As long as the Sweaties get spanked at Hampden it wont hurt as much not qualifying, if we go out & they get through, I'm not sure I'll be able to take the bumming in the changing room from the scots Sunday morning. (shakes head)
    so that's why you are so eager to play on a sunday morning - bet it does the hangover the world of good
  • Options
    We shouldnt be depending on another teams results... it's our own fault that we've been sh!te in the group
  • Options
    Ooi Westside stop re-writing history...LOL
  • Options
    I'll be out in Spain on Saturday, I'm sure I will have to pitch up on a pub that is showing both games (and be allowed to smoke INSIDE) as there is a few sweaties coming with us, being half Scottish I hope they do the Italians and get through, will have to put up with a ton of stick when I get back home though.

I honestly think we're f*****, there is no way either Russia or Croatia will slip up, the only good thing that can possible come out of this is McClueless finds himself out of a job, although it's starting to look like the FA are too spineless to even manage that.
  • Options
    Ive done England to qualify 9/4
    Israel v Russia DRAW 11/4
    Israel 1-1 Russia 6/1
    Englind to win Euro 2008 e/w 16/1

Nothing like blind faith.
  • Options
    I really like that that smug tw@t Ambrovovich (I was gonna put something else but realised the capabilities of the KGB (glow in the dark stuff) - Roman is such a wonderful and generous man - he should be applauded for what he has done for Chelsea FC. Lets hope that his helicopter doesnt come a cropper like a previous Chelsea director. I would support any petition for his knighthood - perhaps one for Fayed too?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]as weegie said its probably for legal reasons, but its so obvious most rich jews have a big affinity with russia. israel turns to russia more than do to america but abramovich pays hiddinks wages and puts millions into israeli football.[/quote]

That's a bit of a stretch. There is a growing bond between Russia and Israel because of the large number of Russian jews that have settled there since the end of the USSR and in recent years a few of the oligarchs (most of whom are Jewish) have also fled Russia and settled in Israel.

However, that is nothing like the scale of the US-Israel alliance which basically keeps the Israelis afloat economically and protected from the Arabs by making the Israeli armed forces very strong with the latest US technology.

Have a look at the America-Israel Political Action Committee (AIPAC) which raises huge amounts of cash for pro-Israel US politicians and lobbies heavily againt anyone who take a pro-Arab stance.

Even Hillary Clinton has had to get onside with AIPAC to aid her presidential campaign and its almost impossible to get elected in America unless you toe the Israeli line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ormiston - I've never heard of the AIPAC before but suspected something like it was happening......very interesting.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]as weegie said its probably for legal reasons, but its so obvious most rich jews have a big affinity with russia. israel turns to russia more than do to america but abramovich pays hiddinks wages and puts millions into israeli football.

That's a bit of a stretch. There is a growing bond between Russia and Israel because of the large number of Russian jews that have settled there since the end of the USSR and in recent years a few of the oligarchs (most of whom are Jewish) have also fled Russia and settled in Israel.

However, that is nothing like the scale of the US-Israel alliance which basically keeps the Israelis afloat economically and protected from the Arabs by making the Israeli armed forces very strong with the latest US technology.

Have a look at the America-Israel Political Action Committee (AIPAC) which raises huge amounts of cash for pro-Israel US politicians and lobbies heavily againt anyone who take a pro-Arab stance.

Even Hillary Clinton has had to get onside with AIPAC to aid her presidential campaign and its almost impossible to get elected in America unless you toe the Israeli line.

Exactly Ormiston and recently Russia sold Syria anti tank weapons renewing a historic alliance. I don't think Israel is too happen with them at the moment considering most of these weapons end up in the hands of Hezbollah.

I spent a month in Russia in 93 and trust me the average Russian is no friend of the Jews.
  • Options
    And FOR what it's worth we have a Russian coach at the valley traing our youngsters.
  • Options
    Is his name Red Fox?