Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We the fans sky tv and ticket prices.

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Having read all the comments re Preston game,isn't it about time a debate was set up to lobby the Football league to look further into this issue and reach a compromise with ticket prices.A Level playing field on pricing would be fair Mr Mawhiney?(or whatever your name is)

He should stop banging on ABOUT Increased attendences in the fizzy pop with his smug face only to keep telling us how wonderfull everything is like a politican would and inform clubs Like Preston that Charlton fans would also like to attend and would also be happy to make a 12 hour(average)round trip but would also expect to pay the same as the HOME Fans.

It's now becoming a juggling act... how much is the ticket, is it on tv and if i go what time do i need to leave and can i get home via the trans siberrian express?

But will they take note,PROBABLY NOT, fans are voting by not going due to unreasonable pricing and stupid kick off times, rant over.

Comments