Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on England

So....

After all the doom and gloom a 2-0 win will mean we qualify as group champions

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Comments

• Options
    dont give a fcuk come on charlton
  • Options
    Steady AW. You carry on with comments like that and you might be labelled a racist!

;o)
  • Options
    but I don't go on marches :-)

Next summer would be much less interesting if we don't qualify
  • Options
    Although maybe less interesting, In a bizarre way it might be more enjoyable though.
  • Options
    Marvellous.

Had a fiver on us to win the group at 20/1 as well as a load on us to qualify.
  • Options
    don't worry - we can rely on McLaren to bollox it up and lose on wed evening.

He'll do a curbs and play 4-5-1 and hope to nick a draw ! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]dont give a fcuk come on charlton

Why don't you?...Not English?
  • Options
    I am Gump can't get excited by them anymore,give me Charlton anytime.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Although maybe less interesting, In a bizarre way it might be more enjoyable though.

Not for bar owners mate...
  • Options
    Good to qualify, but this might be the worse thing that happens to English football with McClown still in charge
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Good to qualify, but this might be the worse thing that happens to English football with McClown still in charge

Like you worry that it might cover up the problems with the team, with the manager and with football in general but can't wish them to not qualify. Hope they get to the finals and do well but by playing players on merit and not on who they play for or reputation.

Also got a good mate and Charlton ST holder who will be publishing mags for 2008. Lots of money if we qualify, not very much if we don't.