Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal away

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Heard they are charging top whack for away fans this season.

Anyone know how much ?

Want to go, but not going to be ripped off excessively.

Comments

• edited October 2006
    i wanna go as its my birthday that day!!!

a bloke who works for me, his daughter plays for arsenal ladies (leanne sanderson) so might try & get some tickets from him if he can get any
  • Next home league game is Liverpool = £46 for adults
  • jeez, unless that's cat A and we're cat B, they won't be getting that off me.
  • edited October 2006
    I don't know if they are categorising games or not - I suspect they may think that away fans will want to visit the new ground and try and rip everyone off!
  • Just had a look - next low profile game is Portsmouth after Newcastle Spurs etc and the Portsmouth game is £32.
  • Any idea how many tickets the club might take?
    I intend to go (should be a good six pointer) just hope we have enough tickets.
  • My arse mate says that they are giving away up to 5500 tickets to away fans
  • edited October 2006
    [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]My arse mate says that they are giving away up to 5500 tickets to away fans
    Good of you to be so open about it!

Sounds okay since I doubt we would take more than 2000 fans ..... however I imagine the club will only take the smaller batch of sale/return tickets - not sure if that is also done as a percentage of capacity?
  • My old man has got a corporate ticket sorted for him "and guest" through work. The thing is that the old fella ain't used to this sort of thing and rather than treat it as the reward for years of loyal service that it undoubtedly is, he's desperately struggling to find someone business related to take - which has left me gutted because I naturally assumed it would be me that he was taking (in return for all of the years i've bought him his season ticket!). No chance.

Anyone in the builders merchants game who fancies it - or preferably a buyer for a local authority? You can possibly buy your way to this wonderful opportunity through me!