Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ian holloway poised to resign from plymouth

according to ssn.
gonna talk to leicester (as if he already hasn't)

Comments

• that does suprise me.

Never bleat about 'player loyalty' again, when managers like Holloway and Fiona Bruce jump ship mid-term.
  • i spect he'll mess it all up at leicester and head quickly back to the westcountry.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]that does suprise me.

Never bleat about 'player loyalty' again, when managers like Holloway and Fiona Bruce jump ship mid-term.
    I know - seems a loyal bloke and from reading his blog all of the time, he genuinely seems to love Plymouth and the area, plus he has just bought a house down there.

strange
  • that will be the second time he's left a job for leicester... didn't quite make it last time and ended up with no job at qpr either!
  • Think he is mad to even consider it myself....but hey ho
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]that does suprise me.

To be fair to Bruce he'd been at Birmingham for 6 years and if the prospective new owner had offered him a new deal then he would've signed it, probably for less money than he's on at Wigan. But he was faced with the prospect of turning Wigan down then the new owner getting rid of him in a couple of months time. What would you do in his situation?