Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee High Road/Eltham Road - Incident last night

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
anyone else get caught up in the problems last night and know what was going on?

The junction at Lee Green was in chaos last night which led to massive tail backs into lewisham. My bus took 30 minutes to get from the Clarendon to the bus stop opposite the railway in blackheath village. I got off and walked and over took 3 buses on my way to Lee Green.

Looking down Eltham road there was a bus, and a few cars, but the road was closed causing chaos to Lee High Road and also the South Circular to and from Catford because of the bus diversion!

Any one know what happened? First I heard about it, it was announced on XFM during the news, which i thought was strange as to make it on there, it had to be pretty serious?

Comments

• I had a mare.
    I was doing a survey in Stratford, got DLR to Lewisham but had to wait half hour for train to Sidcup. Que brainwave "why don't i get a 321 home" took me 55 minutes to get to Lee station. so got of bus and back on train. nitemare!!!!
  • That why you was wilting last night then?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]That why you was wilting last night then?

LOL, was that winning goal of mine passed your goodself wilting then? young Mr CPL
  • edited November 2007
    This probably

not good
  • sad news. Thought it would be serious if everything was diverted to such an extent.
  • another f---ing car driver not looking then
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]That why you was wilting last night then?[/quote]

LOL, was that winning goal of mine passed your goodself wilting then? young Mr CPL[/quote]

Having the ref and the person who makes the rules up on your side is an advantage :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]another f---ing car driver not looking then

Can I assume that you're one of these motorcyclists who ride at breakneck speed, weave in between cars on the motorways and have no respect for other peoples property (ie my car) when they crash into it and drive off without stopping, then?
  • DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!!