Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So let's start again England or Charlton

Alan Pardews Red and White Army enough said.

Comments

• Options
    Alan Pardews Red and White Army all the way.
  • Options
    APRAWA!!! Charlton all the way.
  • Options
    I feel more gutted about England losing last night than I did when we got relegated.

I love summers when the Euro's or the World Cup are on and for us not to be there has left me gutted

Of course I love Charlton but I'm enjoying this season more than any in the past 2/3 years and I knew that I would....
  • Options
    Just remember Eltham regardless of whether you are enjoying this more than the last 2/3 years.If we don't go up we are in the shite.
  • Options
    charlton always ... 3 points on saturday and a promotion push will fade the bad memories away, still i'd take a point on saturday .....
    summer is for cricket and tennis ;-)
  • Options
    charlton always ... 3 points on saturday and a promotion push will fade the bad memories away, still i'd take a point on saturday .....
    summer is for cricket and tennis ;-)

Totally agree, Charlton have a realistic chance of winning their next 5 matches, if we do that I will not be in the slightest bit concerned with what England are doing next summer in the footie. England V South Africa in the cricket is going to be a cracking test sereis anyway!!
  • Options
    Charlton allday long, England are now a bunch of overpaid possers, the only good thing about ENgland is the passion of the fans,
  • Options
    Not bothered about England in the slightest. I get annoyed with crap performaces but i haven't been upset about losing an International game for about 10 years or so (i think i'm getting old!)
  • Options
    I love my club and country!
  • Options
    Charlton every day of the week. I just can't bring myself to support John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so if we were to sign any of those players in the future you wouldn't support Charlton?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]so if we were to sign any of those players in the future you wouldn't support Charlton?[/quote]
    Think there is more chance of us getting to Euro 2008 than signing them players, and as for signing players with inflated egos and wages then no, remember Parker, great player, ego got the better of him, then what happened to him and the club
  • Options
    Being abroad I just couldnt give a feck about England, a minor iritation thats all, as the games are on in the middle of the night on a work day anyway, its one thing staying up for charlton(cant do that anymore due to media black whole) ... anyway love charlton and would now put them miles ahead of england....

BUT

I used to lov england as a close second, Lineker and beardsley, reid, and butcher and adams and all the old guys, and threought the ages shearer and gascoigne, pearce, and then scholes, beckham young owen against argies, and then us looking like we might do something, smashing the germans and the argies, and then it all sort of died, and now I hate joe cole, and terry, and even gerrard, i just think there all pr#cks.... I used to enjoy it, now not really interested...