Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One word to describe your feeling today..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nice
  • Options
    elated
  • Options
    Very pleased
    By not qualifying we have got rid of the last of Sven's men and can now start with a clean sheet for the World Cup qualifiers, Maclaren was a mediocre club manager and a poor national one. We now have the chance to have a complete reorganisation which should involve a complete rethink on how many on English players are allowed in a team. Last night we had 3 strikers who normally warm the subs bench for their clubs - it's just not good enough.
  • Options
    tired
  • Options
    Sorry, I just don't get it. Failure this time means we will do better next time, because the players our most successful manager ever picked, who got us to the last eight of every tournament they entered, will not be there?

You would rather we played no part in a tournament's final stages unless we actually win it?

Makes no sense at all.

I take it solidgone and Davestorry are bitter jocks, and Rick... well he's just mad [:D]
  • Options
    Eager........................to get back to proper football that matters at the weekend. England will never even come close to Charlton with regard to how much I care whether they win or lose.