Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you are big time when you get to turn on Eltham's Xmas Lights

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
LOL

Classic

Andy Reid and Lloyd Sam to turn on Eltham High Streets Christmas lights. Brilliant - also opening the Dlemelza charity shop but the lights is the best.

Comments

• Options
    bet danny murphy and his wife are gutted. it could have been the star studded event they were craving if they'd have stayed.....
  • Options
    To be fair Ledge, Eltham High Street normally does have a pretty decent set of lights up for Chrimbo. I mean, who else was gonna do it now that Cheryl Baker and Kate Bush have moved away?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]bet danny murphy and his wife are gutted. it could have been the star studded event they were craving if they'd have stayed.....

LOL - I like it Suzi!
  • Options
    They can't be worse than the shite hanging down oxford Street!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Andy Reid and Lloyd Sam to turn on Eltham High Streets Christmas lights.

I hope there's a box for them to stand on so they can reach the switch ...
  • Options
    Im shocked they are allowed to call them Christmas light TBH
  • Options
    Yes, there's nothing light about Andy Reid
  • Options
    pot kettle black
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Earead C*nt big
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    my nan used to live in Eltham.
    I'm sure i turned her xmas lights on at her gaff one year... They were window lights as well, and they lit up the whole neighbour and sky for miles!

i always knew I'd make it big time one day. I just hadn't realised that I'd been there already ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]bet danny murphy and his wife are gutted. it could have been the star studded event they were craving if they'd have stayed.....

They switched the lights on at Herbert road ;)
  • Options
    very disappointed, i was holding out for Chico....