Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

world cup draw

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]All the England fans going to Kazakhstan dressed as borat. Can see it now.

Yep, I've just dug the mankini out and chucked it in the wash. High five!
  • Options
    Hmmmm... St George mankinis?

I sense a marketing opportunity :)
  • Options
    The mankini is ready as am I
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Ormy baby,

If you don't care, and don't get worked up, then don't write about it on internet forums! You clearly do care, or you would not have gone to all the time and trouble to write on here, and insult those of us that stick with our teams through thick and thin. By your "millionaires not giving a toss" definition (which I actually agree with, by the way) you could not have been a Charlton fan for thirty years, 'cos last season, we had a squad full of 'em, so you must have stopped supporting the Addicks, the same way you have deserted England![/quote]

That's right Algarve, I stopped supporting the Addicks so much last year that I spent 2000 pounds on flying back from Oz to go up to Ewood Park for the crucial Blackburn game in April. How fickle can you get?

Might have to agree to differ on this one.
  • Options
    Dont worry Ormiston , you lot got China , Iraq and Qatar - some good away trips for you there
  • Options
    Ormy,

You state that you don't care about the England team, the main reason appears to be because "the players don't give a toss". Applying the same logic to last season's Charlton team, you should not have supported them, because they clearly didn't give a toss, but you did, same as I did.

The difference between us, is I apply the SAME logic to both England and Charlton, and I fail to see why I should "take a good look at myself" for not applying double standards?

My problem is not so much with you turning your back on England, it's having a go at those of us who remain loyal, and giving reasons for it that don't actually add up?

Anyway, Up The Addicks!