Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice Needed

Sadly no longer live in the area although i do attend every home game and the most away games, giving Preston a miss due to the time of year as well as the tme of the KO.A good friend and neighbour of mine is a PNE fan, i have suggested in a drunken moment we watch the game togethor, is this going to turn round and bite me on the backside has anyone ever watched a game on the box againest another team with a rival fan and if so what was the outcome????

Comments

• Options
    If his name is "Dave Knuckleface - the PNE Genocide Gangster" you might want to avoid, or at least take your own lemon drizzle cake.
  • Options
    No he is as good as gold although he does a lot of work for me, and wouldnt want to get the wrong side of him
  • Options
    In answer to the question, yes I have watched a game on the box with a supporter of the opposition and as long as we win it is fine. If we lose however sulk, and sulk well
  • Options
    Just put a silly bet on it then - loser has to wash the other's car in shorts (in this weather!) or something and sit back and enjoy the banter. Depends how calm you are watching a match I guess.
  • Options
    thanks for the advice
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    If we lose just cry your eyes out, stamp your feet and dont go out to play. If we win, get pissed and sing Valley Floyd Road and Red Army until the next home match (this doesnt apply to covered enders or west standers)

Solid - East Stand Ultras .
  • Options
    Depends on whether the other bloke is civilised or is going to wind you up if they take the lead or get on top. If you can both watch it without getting too irate then you'll be fine.

My old man is a Millwall fan and there is no way we could watch a Charlton-Millwall game, there'd be blood on the ceiling.
  • Options
    its fine.......as ormiston states if he's a very irate man who will lay into us over every stray pass then give it a miss. ive always found it a good laugh...have a bit of banter and a good ol' chinwag about the game afterwards. loser buys the beers or summat.its quite nice to hear the oppositions take on us/them/the game.
  • Options
    I take it it went well!!!