Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roger Godsiff MP - Early Day Motion re England

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]But, but, yeah but AFKA he started it

;-)

Nah, Peanuts started it. Bloody trouble maker : - )

Anyway this deabte at the Oxford Union................ *AKFA bangs head on desk* : - )
  • Options
    Maybe it would be more useful if he was to table an EDM about muppets closing the A2 when 20,000 people are trying to get home?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]As the pair of you seem to have the dubious desire to have the last word, please take it to whispers now if you want to continue it further, thanks.

"OI, WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU BEFORE. IF YOU HAVE TO, TAKE IT OUTSIDE"

(C) AFKA's book of pub website management - available in all good bookshops soon
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]As the pair of you seem to have the dubious desire to have the last word, please take it to whispers now if you want to continue it further, thanks.

Fair enough AFKA. Apologies.

Let's all have a disco la la la la......
  • Options
    If time is at a premium, how come they have so much holiday in the HoC then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]If time is at a premium, how come they have so much holiday in the HoC then?

Quite mate, quite
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]If time is at a premium, how come they have so much holiday in the HoC then?

Cos dem is layyyyzeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Options
    Look. Enough of this trivial stuff. Let's get to the question that really matters.
    How come Rodney Marsh got voted out of the jungle last night when there are 6 complete non-entities in there with him? I mean, who the hell votes for Anna Ryder Richardson?
  • Options
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/cabinet-expenses/5413037/Roger-Godsiff-Claimed-for-bath-mats-and-property-repairs-on-MPs-expenses.html
  • Options
    Anyone suprised..........?

Thought not.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not me from what others I know tell me who have had dealings with him.
  • Options
    Could've been worse. "Sundries" might have included a lifetime season ticket and an inflatable haddock.