Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The OFFICIAL Nicky Weaver for England thread

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Everybody say AYE

Comments

• Options
    AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fcuk it Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cant do any worse than who has been tried

One for Tuesday

Weaver for England????????????????????????
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    and a very big AYYYYYEEEEE from the 'excel in the championship, but not quite up to it in the premiership' crew
  • Options
    AFKA, I think you've got one too many premierships in there
  • Options
    don't know what you mean Ali...... :-)
  • Options
    Never rated Carson :-D
  • Options
    AYE
  • Options
    Watched the England and Preston game with my girlfriend. She said to me as Weaver pulled off another good save,

"Why didnt he play for England?"

I said he's not good enough ... he's not in the right league?

She replied "He looks good enough to me!!!"

Fairs fair
  • Options
    Booooo

He might have had a good game but he will always carry a booooo from me - lest we shall forget!
  • Options
    Wasn't it Brian Cole who wanted him dropped a couple of weeks ago?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Wasn't it Brian Cole who wanted him dropped a couple of weeks ago?!

Yes. Odd then but he did say on his radio/web show that he had changed his mind but Glynne Jones still doesn't rate him.
  • Options
    I actually argued that Randolph should have been given the shirt in the first place and not that Weaver should neccessarily be dropped. Weaver has been very good and deserves his place and all the time he performs as he has lately then there is no question he is the number 1. I have hapilly sung his name in appreciation of those perfomances. Mind you if anyone wants to hear what Glynne has to say now then drop us a line now studio@charltonplus.com ;-) Show start at 8