Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reidy Looked Very Tired Yesterday

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
I dont know about anyone else but Im concerned that Reidy is going to run out of steam as he has had two games in a week the last couple of weeks and he is going to have upto the New Year. Since Reidy is our main lynch pin who could replace him to rest him or if he gets an injury who can replace him. Racon havnt really seen him. Ambrose could do it but will he. Call Josh Wright I dont know if he is a playmaker.

Im praying that Arsenal get knocked out of the League cup so that Song may come in on loan.

Comments

• Options
    "Ambrose could do it"

do what exactly? spend three years or so failing to deliver?
  • Options
    Ambrose played excellently for 10 minutes at Preston yesterday. ;o)
  • Options
    Ambrose is a decent player; he has, however, been lacking the confidence to give it a real go. Hopefully Pards will be able to sort this out because he is still only 23 & needs to turn all that potential into strong performances. He has put in excellent cameo performances when coming on late against Southampton & Preston. I would have no hesitation in using him as cover for Reid.
  • Options
    I think yesterday showed that we wouldn't miss Reidy for one game but not a prolonged period. I would consider resting him and playing Ambrose.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]I dont know about anyone else but Im concerned that Reidy is going to run out of steam as he has had two games in a week the last couple of weeks and he is going to have upto the New Year. Since Reidy is our main lynch pin who could replace him to rest him or if he gets an injury who can replace him. Racon havnt really seen him. Ambrose could do it but will he. Call Josh Wright I dont know if he is a playmaker.

Im praying that Arsenal get knocked out of the League cup so that Song may come in on loan.

PT you really are a "glass half empty" sort of bloke....:-) My take on Reidy is this.

1. Over time, the more he plays the fitter he gets. Maybe the odd game he's going to struggle but surely playing two games a week is better than the no games a week he played last year?

2. We won yesterday without out him having a major influence. Thats good news to me.
  • Options
    Agree Bing.
  • Options
    YEP IF WE CAN WIN WHEN REIDY ISNT HAVING A REALLY GOOD GAME ALL THE BETTER WHEN HE IS.