Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Charlton fan in Short visit to U.K. How about getting back Alex from Japan?

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
I am supporter of Charlton in Japan and am visiting your member Badger and i just wanted to start this topic now because Alex who used to be in Charlton as potential player for the club has been playing in Austria and now starts to think about playing for the same Japanese club (called Urawa Reds)which he used to play before the last world cup Badger has also seen him play when he has been to my town, has just left so a chance for charlton to sign Alex.

The plan for Charlton to visit to Japan for 2 friendship match had cancelled due to some reason (for Alex not playing any more due to working visa things)

Anyway i have had a nice visit to u.k. and Charlton have won another game.I Have been to valley it's against birmingham In a night game in league 1

Alan pardew.

Comments

• Options
    こんにちは、私はHiro Nakamura の時間の旅行者である! 私はスペース時間連続を曲げることができる。私は未来に行ったことがあり、不運にも、私達はまだ査証作業条件のためにアレックスに署名することができない。Addicks の上!
  • Options
    Ok, I thought I understood what was going on here but no................

Hiro would be a wicked signing for us though, could move us into injury time in each game then we would see goal afer goal after goal!!
  • Options
    I'll have the sushi..