Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year at Xmas

thought Reidy would walk it, but we are now starting to see some good performances from indiviuals all of the pitch, my top three to date are as follows:

1: Reid (Consistant wers his heart on hi sleeve, scores crucial goals and a real leader)
2: Sodjie; (Just what the team needed, a centre half who is used to the division, can read a game, distrbutes the ball well, and very handy at sit pieces)
3:Big Chris; (I must admit when we first signed i wasnt that enthusiastic, but he has been outstanding, scoring all sorts of goals, headers, 25 yarders and plays as the solo man up front to perfection)

Comments

• Options
    you do like talking about things early, don't you ?? :-)
  • Options
    Always look to the future,
  • Options
    Danny Mills. Been class since he got in the side. Big Chris would be a close second.
  • Options
    Mills?
  • Options
    Weaver?

Joint second best defensive record in the league.
  • Options
    Mills/Weaver
  • Options
    Reid or Mills.....hard to pick between them
  • Options
    It's a difficult one, seeing as so many players have performed well and a handful have endeared themselves to us supporters with all action performances. Reid or Mills for me, are the creme, tho perhaps Mills edges it because he's a Lifer (Still time for you to sign up Reidy!).
  • Options
    Mills, Weaver, Reid and Big Chris are the stand outs, with honourable mentions for ZZ and Semedo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Mills, Weaver, Reid and Big Chris are the stand outs, with honourable mentions for ZZ and Semedo

Spot on Rothko
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weaver just at the moment for me. Mills and Reidy not far behind. ZZ, after my recent criticism he's taken all my comments on board and is now coming up on the rails fast.
  • Options
    ZZ for me the boy is pure class.
  • Options
    Technically ZZ is by far the best player in the squad, his touch for the first goal on Saturday was Premier League class
  • Options
    ZZ for me. Said that on a similar thread early on, think he'll be player of the year.
  • Options
    Must be Mills, he's only had one poor game.

Reid 2nd.

Weaver 3rd.
  • Options
    1 - Mills
    2 - Reid
    3 - ZZ