Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

for those of you who's day is gonna drag

Went to a quiz thing last night and did absolutely crap with the following.
Can you identify the 18 horror films from which these quotes are taken?

1. If you look in the mirror and say his name five times he’ll appear behind you breathing down your neck.
2. I’m afraid to close my eyes, I’m afraid to open them.
3. Here’s Johnny!
4. The box. You opened it. We came.
5. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven’t you?
6. That’s the last goddamn hitchhiker I ever pick up.
7. He doesn’t want us to cut through our chains… he wants us to cut through our feet!
8. I keep seeing these people, all recognising each other. Something is passing between them all, some secret. It’s a conspiracy, I know it.
9. It has nothing to do with satan, mama. It’s me. Me. If I concentrate hard enough I can move things.
10. I know all about accidents, and let me give you some advice; when you leave a man for dead, make sure that he’s really dead!
11. Have no fear little one… I am here to protect thee.
12. Chucky says Aunt Maggie was a bitch and got what she deserved.
13. You’ve fooled them, haven’t you Michael? Well, you haven’t fooled me.
14. Movies don’t create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative.
15. Benjamin, have you ever been severely beaten about the face and neck?
16. One, two, Freddy’s coming for you.
17. One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
18. I do wish we could chat longer, but… I’m having an old friend for dinner.

whisper the answers back and i'll give the answers and results between 5 and 6 this eve.
a prize of a lift to chesterfield and back (the next day) if desired for the winner, (seriously i have a space in car and live in eltham).

Comments

• I know the answer to some of these...but how do you do the whisper thing?
  • whisper - you send a post as normal, but you put the person's name in the 'whisper you comments to' box. Then your post will only go to them.
  • Thanks Afka...
  • the winner and indeed only entrant with a commendable 13 out of 18 is blackforestreds.
    to collect your prize please arrange to meet me in the eltham area at lunchtime on tuesday! although getting from germany to eltham to claim your prize may not prove to be viable.

anyhow for those intrested the answers are.

1. candyman
    2. blair witch project
    3. the shining
    4. hellraiser
    5. psycho
    6. texas chainsaw massacre
    7. saw
    8. invasion of the bodysnatchers
    9. carrie
    10. I know what you did last summer
    11. omen
    12. childsplay
    13. Halloween
    14. scream
    15. American werewolf in London
    16. nightmare on elm street
    17. lost boys
    18. silence of the lambs

if as expected bfr can't make it, and anyone is stuck for a lift i do have a space available. i am not a weirdo (in the horror film/stalking sense anyway) 04-mcs can vouch for me. (as if that is a reccomendation).
  • you should have kept bumping this post to bring up your hard work, some others might have had a go.

i knew about three.

i dont watch horror movies but i was readig in the paper that they have had to call the ambulance to cinemas in the States to a number of people fainting during Saw III!! must be grim.
  • I too dont watch horror flicks, as they scare the living shoite outta me!
  • i only knew the 1st one.
  • [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]you should have kept bumping this post to bring up your hard work, some others might have had a go.

i knew about three.

i knew 2 and guessed 2 correct, have in fact only seen silence of lambs.
    couldn't bump as can't access site from work 'puter.

[cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]I too dont watch horror flicks, as they scare the living shoite outta me!

04, i'm sure you would need a cushion to hide behind for bambi.
  • You've clearly not seen bambi have you bacon, its scary as fook!
  • edited November 2006
    oops!