Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many points do you have on your licence?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I got done by a plane in California a couple of years ago.

Well, the plane had a radar on it that told the car on the ground that i was speeding!

the guy let me of when he realised i was English and it was more hassle than it was worth for him!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]My licence is for an address i lived in 11 years ago. Anyone else not got round to changing ?[/quote]

Moved house in sept, send my licence off then, what with the post strike, it was returned (6 weeks later) to me as I didn't have enough ID,(having sent my old licence and a signed photo, a cheque in my name.) Re-sent it with my birth cert. It was returned as a birth cert is not a form of ID. Have now sent it back with an expired passport(as they will accept that) All this to stop ID Fraud, pity they didn't take that much care with a couple of discs they send in the post.

0-0
  • Options
    Some people!

"I was only doing 50 in a 40 zone", "I was speeding but it was 3.30 in the morning" - what the fook has that got to do with anything? Am I allowed to commit murder if I do it woth a hammer after dusk on the 3rd Tuesday in the month?

The law is the law. We all know it, so stop blaming other people for your own failings/stupidity.
  • Options
    Iv'e been driving for 26 years and in all that time i have held a clean licence and have had 1 parking ticket and been caught and fined twice for being in bus lanes.
  • Options
    I am a nil and nil man as well.

frowned upon big time by the PCO if you get points for speeding on your licence.
  • Options
    nil and nil

have received two parking tickets in my total 17 years of driving; one when i was parked on a single yellow on a Sunday by Greenwich Park, and one for feeding a meter.