Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ambrose

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
I have never been a fan of him. He always seems to have bits and pieces type games - one or two good things but anonymous for much of the time.

At present he can't get a starting berth but I must say I have been impressed with him when coming on a substitute in recent games. He has got straight into the games and given us some impetus when we needed it. I saw it against Bristol and also on Saturday. He is motivated and it shows. He also speaks with enthusiasm and that says quite a bit for me. It seems that Pards has him nicely wound up and ready to play his part in games - precisely what a good squad player should do.

Comments

• Options
    he's looking well fit at the moment
  • Options
    I suspect he'll have a part to play soon, with the busy schedule we've got coming up I think it's only a matter of time before a couple of players are given a 'rest' i.e Reid and maybe Big Chris.
  • Options
    turning r u WSS
  • Options
    All his boyfriends think that...... Sorry, Darren -couldn't resist :o)
  • Options
    Ok guy's I realise posting anything about Ambrose is likely to get that kind of response. I just feel credit where credits due, he has had a positive impact when he's been brought on.
  • Options
    I agree with you 100% bing. The boy has some class & just needs a boost to his confidence. He was excellent when he came on late against Southampton as well. Let's not forget that he is still only 23 & still has time to develop into a very good player.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]I agree with you 100% bing. The boy has some class & just needs a boost to his confidence. He was excellent when he came on late against Southampton as well. Let's not forget that he is still only 23 & still has time to develop into a very good player.

Quite right Pete.

He is about six months older than our promising youngster Lloyd Sam.
  • Options
    and only 6 years younger than the promising kevin lisbie we criminally let go in the summer;-)