Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting a ticket for tonight

Thai Malaysia Addick arrived back in England yesterday! I was not 100% sure whether I would be able to get to tonight's game, so I decided not to buy a ticket until today. I find that I can't buy one online any more - is this because of some ridiculous rule that stops me buying a ticket on the match day?

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if we sell tickets on line or not. If we do but you can't for tonight it is more likely to be that it is too close to the game to be able to post it out.

you can ring and buy a ticket and then collect it or just pay at a window (not the turnstile) on the night. likely to be 2000 + empty home seats so you will be most welcome.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Many thanks, Henry. Phew, it would have been disappointing to miss it, even though I am a bit of a jinx for the one or two games I get to see per year. (Awaits abuse tomorrow if the result is not good)
  • Options
    I buy my tickets online - but you can't buy them on matchday online.

I don't suppose it'll be a full house tonight.
    Just turn up, you'll be able to buy at the Ticket Office, sorry, Commercial Centre.