Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

memories

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Who remembers what this picture was about? what game etc?

Comments

• Options
    i dunno, but stuart looks a bit jealous....
  • Options
    wasn't the Blackburn away, as he hasn't got his Doc Martins on !!

Blue seats, possibly Brum away or Chelsea. Might not be Brum as away end looked full !!
  • Options
    Tavern: Don't do that Paolo, Curb_It does it all the time in front of the tele at home

*runs away and finds a disguise for tonight*
  • Options
    got it, Pompey away.

Surely ????
  • Options
    Man City away...Defo. Don't know what it's about though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Man City away...Defo. Don't know what it's about though

its all about paolo's balls clearly.
  • Options
    Man City away, Paolo had the penalty saved by Seaman, and then popped home the rebound.

Think Paolo got lifted by the shorts!
  • Options
    okay but i lifted it from netaddicks at the time - go all the way?? In what? and where did we fail?
  • Options
    to europe?
  • Options
    to manchester?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i dont actually know to be honest - thought someone would instantly remember on here.
  • Options
    they were probably all drunk! you in the oak tonight?
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Not away at Leicester following this pen?

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2753536.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6718E79E206216BD29930FDCFC4C15FBB

Edit: Actually no, different boots. Must have been Man City, although he did go mental in our corner at Leicester too.
  • Options
    I think you're right, Stone. The hoardings match up & the shirts are Leicester.
  • Options
    wrong boots I think Oggy, see my edit.
  • Options
    So Maine Road, then?
  • Options
    Yup, confirmed by Google images....... http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=DI%20CANIO%20MAN%20CITY&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi