Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Very Disappointed tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    The score was somewhat flattering last night. Like many of you I just felt a little bit flat. We weren't bad, just ineffective. I wonder if Pardew has the balls to drop Reid. He didn't play well at Preston and he was anonymous last night...when he did get the ball he tried the killer pass all the time when keeping it simple would suffice. Im staggered that he looks and obviously is tired.....its his bloody job.....he should be superbly fit...and if he isnt then someone should be trying to sort it out. He's a good player, but lets face it, not playing to his high standard. I'd like to see Racon and Moo2 bought in at some point...think Racon can do a job in the centre and Moo2 on the right of Midfield. I'd like to see us drop Sam and Reid...cant really do any worse can we? 4-5-1/3-5-2 didnt work last night and to be honest, I thought Pards would have learned his lesson about taking Semedo off (unless injured). It was apparent to most that Sam and Reid were the weakest links. Im a bit concerned about our lack of punch up front (which we may address in Jan) and Pards home tactics...hats off away, he seems to have gotten it right....but at home I just dont know. We have a chance to put it right on Saturday, so lets hope that Pards finds his balls!