Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

tomorrow's scoreline

i think we bounce back nicely with a comfortable 2-0 victory zheng and big chris the scorers

Comments

• 3-1, ZZ, Sodje and Varney coming on as 92nd minute substitute
  • Eventhough Tuesday was disappointing it did have the feel of a blip about it so I would go for a two goal win. Burnley aren't all that so 3 points and back on the heels of WBA would be nice...
  • I reckon 32-17 to South Africa
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I reckon 32-17 to South Africa

Medders you are a Loser or Palace proportions !
  • I'm assuming we'll be playing 4-4-2 with VArney starting.

Am I correct? Surely PArds won't stick with 4-5-1 after Tues?
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i think we bounce back nicely with a comfortable 2-0 victory zheng and big chris the scorers

But you're going and I'm not. On the basis of that omen, i'll be happy with a draw...
  • home win, can't see anything else and then a result over in cardiff tuesday
  • 7- 1 to Burnley
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I reckon 32-17 to South Africa

Medders you are a Loser or Palace proportions !

Right, put up or shut up on Facebook. Loser!
  • Seeing as we never score that many - I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

As a moot point - apart from not scoring many, we also don't score early doors - Sam away at coventry was about the earliest and home against Leicester we scored 2 in the first 20 mins. Varny away at Hull was after 40 mins and then the 2 against Cardiff are about the only goals we have scored in the 1st half.

Funny that - apart from Coventry the rest all ended with wins - score first and early and a win is almost guaranteed. We need to start like we ended on Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2007
    I thought Burnley were doing quite well, they beat Watford on Tuesday so can't be too bad.

2-1 to us, not going to be easy and we need the fan's support.
  • Maybe it's time to rest a couple of players and mix it up a bit. I reckon a 1-0 win (91st minute of course).