Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Played as well as they could

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Dont be hard on the players. Iwelumo, Varney, Reid, Ambrose, Zheng and Sodje played as well as they could. not their fault they have been put into a level of football beyond them. thought they all gave 100% but just came up against better players

i think pardew should be praised for keeping relegation worries away with the players he has brought together

Comments

• Options
    Are you being sarcastic or are you actually a spastic.
  • Options
    now now chunes.
  • Options
    Thats a bit drastic, we'll bounce back like elastic
  • Options
    I agree Pardew's fantastic but you sound like a plastic.
  • Options
    i know it was poor, but lets make the abuse less drastic
  • Options
    Damn, Leroy got there first with drastic. He's fantastic
  • Options
    He is Mr Boombastic.
  • Options
    We fans are just not as enthusiastic now
  • Options
    The wit is certainly less than caustic.
  • Options
    Well, I thought Holland & Ambrose were our best two players today. Matty was awesome & Ambrose did a lot of good things & made some excellent passes. Why oh why does he get so much abuse? I just can't see it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]Well, I thought Holland & Ambrose were our best two players today. Matty was awesome & Ambrose did a lot of good things & made some excellent passes. Why oh why does he get so much abuse? I just can't see it.[/quote]

Because that was Ambrose's only decent game in three years at Charlton, the bloke is absolutely useless, cant even make it in the championship! He cant challenge to save his life, his sprinting makes Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink look like an Olympic 100m winner!!! All in all, he is sh*t!
  • Options
    Ambrose is atrocious.
  • Options
    X-P-aloa-docius
  • Options
    but his hairstyle is ferocious
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Everyone around me was slagging Ambrose saying how poor he was and I thought he was excellent (but only in short periods, he still needs to stay involved in the game). ZZ was better in the second half but the in the first he was again under par, his inability to control a pass was very worrying (especially when he would have been clean through he had managed it on one occasion).

A bloke in front of me said that Iwelumo was a "A useless fu***** ***** ******* that has **** all this season to deserve his place." I enjoyed pointing out that he was our top scorer and without his goals against Bristol City, Wednesday, Hull and Southampton we would be nowhere near the position we are in.
  • Options
    ZZ's reluctance to shoot from outside the box worried me until he attempted a shot with everyone backing off from him that flew miles wide and that explained everything but i think/hope he just had an off day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]ZZ's reluctance to shoot from outside the box worried me until he attempted a shot with everyone backing off from him that flew miles wide and that explained everything but i think/hope he just had an off day

I think he has been one of our major problems of late at the beggining of the season he was excellent, yet now he has been worryingly underpar for a couple of months (apart from a few halves here and there).