Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Did anyone else want Mills

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
to twat that 17 after his antics post the penalty award and after it had been scored?

The game was over and we were finished so it would have only cost us his services in the next few games. On a serious note surely that is unsportsman like behaviour?

Comments

• Options
    I did, after twatting John Harley.

Someone in the East actually threw their programme at him/on the pitch.

Missed by about 10 yards, boo.
  • Options
    i wanted to go down there and nut the twat
  • Options
    To be fair to the fella, there can't be a much better feeling than slotting away effectively the winning goal in front of the opposition fans who have just been booing and trying to put him off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]To be fair to the fella, there can't be a much better feeling than slotting away effectively the winning goal in front of the opposition fans who have just been booing and trying to put him off

No that was Andy Gray (ex Leeds, Forest and Bradford) that put the pen away, it was the left sided 17 that went made right in Mills face and then lingered the longest in front of F block.
  • Options
    kyle lafferty,gotta say i woz impressed with him.
  • Options
    Lafferty definitely a decent looking player. Plays fro Northern Ireland.

Mills deserved it had been giving him stick all afternoon and they'd had words about 10 prior to the pen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Lafferty definitely a decent looking player. Plays fro Northern Ireland.

Mills deserved it had been giving him stick all afternoon and they'd had words about 10 prior to the pen.

Even so it smacks of the playground, also it was interesting on the platform at London Bridge with Burnley Youth, NILwall, PalARSE and us all on it surrounded by loads of BTP.
  • Options
    i made lafferty right , danny mills is a pain in the arse to play against and was properly giving lafferty digs etc all game, they had a bit of a running battle and when mills gave away that ridiculous penalty the winner was lafferty and his team burnley.... and if millsy was on the other side i know what we'd be singing to him , the same as every team this season has.... he really is our own robbie savage , good to have in the team to wind oppo fans and teams up but on saturday he let us down