Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ds lite - sold out..

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
will the french ones work here in english, i.e. should I order from amazon france?

any suggestions?

R

Comments

• Options
    Wouldn't like to say mate. You'll get one somewhere. I had the same prob with the Wii. Just rung around and found out when they were coming in and got there very early and picked one up. Not worth the risk getting a French one.
  • Options
    Wife got a DS lite in the States. Needed a UK charger which cost £7.99 in Game. Otherwise seems the same.

Wiis are easy to get. Just ask AFKA. : -)

PS Bexleyheath Red is a Diamond Geezer.
  • Options
    Brought one from japan the other year, no problem just need to change the default setting to english and get a charger. You also need to download the instructions in english.
  • Options
    yeah as I thought. Thanks guys..
  • Options
    try blockbuster stores over here they always have loads in and if they don't have them in branches near you they can always get you one locally
  • Options
    thank god my kids have them already LOL
  • Options
    you may have already sorted this out but if not, Argos and Game in Camden have got some.
  • Options
    My old man has just picked one up for my daughter..........In Duty Free
  • Options
    Big stock delivery in the country most places should be fully stocked by next week