Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A little light hearted change of subject

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
I met dean kiely on friday night - for those of you that have posted on netaddicks for years.. knows what that means to me....

big sigh.

Comments

• Options
    is that the pic you sent me that i can't open ???

:-)
  • Options
    i thought you could? im sure 1905 said you had showed him? or perhaps it was suzi.
  • Options
    nope, don't think i showed 1905. although, i wasn't feeling meself on saturday and it was all a bit of a blur, so maybe I did!
  • Options
    Someone showed it to me - i think Suizi did - but must say saturday is all a blur...............
  • Options
    How did the Venue go on Friday night?

I went on Saturday myself for the first time in ages. Wouldn't want to go back to the old days of doing it every week but to go now and again it's a great night out! Also had a few beers in the Amersham Arms before that. Liked it in there, stayed there until half one at which point the joints felt lubricated enough to hit the venue dance floor!
  • Options
    I've just posted all of my 100-odd photos of the night on facebook. I look like i've signed up for some kind of gurning competition in most of them.

Great night - I think. Was in absolute bits on Saturday.
  • Options
    Many Lifers in attendance in the end?

Yesterday was painful. The drive to New Cross to pick up my girlfriend's car yesterday afternoon was an especially low point!
  • Options
    I've just been compared to Gail Platt in one of the pics. Great.

No, not really, the Ian Brown gig was a late one so that mob didn't make it over.
  • Options
    Could i just point out that West Brom havent won since i took deano's hand in mine and told him he was my charlton hero.

I thank you.