Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelly youga red carded

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Just been sent off, straight red card from Andy D'urso.

Comments

• Options
    Again?
  • Options
    off for the second time in a week and now blackpool have snatched an equaliser

unlucky according to talksport, a touch of the robbie keane yesterday, not quite two footed, took the ball
  • Options
    I do wonder if his discipline (or lack thereof) is the reason he was down our left back pecking order.

He may not be up to Prem standard but he seems good enough to be a decent Championship player so given Gibbs' fitness (or lack of) and Sir Chris' age there must be a reason we didn't keep Youga.
  • Options
    I watched the game and he looked really good up until the sending off, he really does read the game well.
    Took him ages to get off the pitch though, he seemed to just stroll off in slow motion giving one of the Blackpool players a load of abuse as he went :)
  • Options
    definate red, undefendable and took 2 minute sto walk from the field, very immature.
  • Options
    out on contract in the summer, he is our player in name only for the time being.
  • Options
    Hoolahan (spelling) looked the best player on the park again as well.

If we didn't already have a left footed maestro we would be clamering for this young pup. From what I saw and heard of him him he was the most destructive player in Div 1 last year. Take that with a pinch though as a lot of that commendation was from a Gillingham fan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]out on contract in the summer, he is our player in name only for the time being.

Err?
  • Options
    I saw the first half and he looked quality to me even playing out of position at right back. Seems to have two feet, good touch, composure, and abit of pace. I'd have him at left back over basey tbh.
  • Options
    Carter I've been raving about Houlihan since I saw him in play off final we should go and sign him.