Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have you seen the changes to Covered end choir

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
All of Paul May's (Reams of verse) hard work has been dumped and the new site has ben set up. Its a real dogs diner, so there wil shortly be a new influx of members here.

Comments

• Options
    The rivals concept wasn't my thing anymore - populated by too many kids - but I thought reams had done an excellent job with the Covered End Choir. Seems all his hard work has been wiped out............

Netaddicks also seems to be suffering ..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]All of Paul May's (Reams of verse) hard work has been dumped and the new site has ben set up. Its a real dogs diner, so there wil shortly be a new influx of members here.

Was going to post the same thing.

Shame that Paul's work has gone to waste and although I prefer CL I think it was good to see another, different type of site running.

I hope we don't get people like Squidward on here : - ) or that Kap10 making rude remarks about my jumpers ; -)
  • Options
    AnAppyAddick is (the message board equivalent of) car-crash TV at it's best...
  • Options
    it is a shame he did make teh site look good a look of hard work
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]All of Paul May's (Reams of verse) hard work has been dumped and the new site has ben set up. Its a real dogs diner, so there wil shortly be a new influx of members here.

Was going to post the same thing.

Shame that Paul's work has gone to waste and although I prefer CL I think it was good to see another, different type of site running.

I hope we don't get people like Squidward on here : - ) or that Kap10 making rude remarks about my jumpers ; -)

Squidward is a nice bloke...;-)