Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Izale and others off?

2»

Comments

• Options
    he's not good enough at the moment for this level and we need results now
  • Options
    'the South London press understands' is a phrase that hasn't been too reliable in the last 12 months, i wouldn't take too much from it. Its obvious a couple will move on, if only to free up for a couple of arrivals, but like what we do on here, i think its pure speculative of likely candidates at the mo.
  • Options
    locked on fact we will get Bobby Zomora on loan from the whammies in January.....
  • Options
    Says in the paper today that Zamora will join Fulham in the window for 6 million.
  • Options
    Lets hope that we can off load Mccarthy and get our £600k back, we should have listened to the Leicester fans slagging him off, despite being their captain.
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see what our striker position is come the end of January.

Todorov out for season
    Mcleod!!? Out of the picture.
    Dickson ( 2 more goals at Crewe..1 a pen) But probably not good enough at top of Championship.

If Iwelumo is still carrying knocks and is played as much as he has been its putting quite a pressure on both him and Varney to keep progressing. What if either gets injured/suspended.

There must be a cunning plan. Marcus Bent!!!
  • Options
    Dickson's winning goal for the Gills was described as 'goal of the season' and 'Van Basten-style' by pikeys on the radio last night. He's just stepped up goodness knows how many divisions. How do we know he can't manage one more until we give him a try?
  • Options
    My worry about Dickson is I don't know how much people will tolerate his lack of work rate if the goals don't come straight away
  • Options
    Rothko, are you suggesting the valley faithful are not a patient bunch and Dickson will not get all the love and time he needs to suceed! Scandalous suggestion! Dickson could do a job but Pards WILL bring in a proven striker to bolster our charge to the top of the league.