Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lost wallett at ninian park

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Help needed please !

I unfortunately lost my wallet on the terraces at the game tonight - just wondered if anyone may have seen it or picked it up.

Only a fiver in it but more importantly credit and debit cards that will haved to be stopped unless anyone has it.

A pint at home on saturday is up for grabs for any information leading to the safe capture of said article - either reply back or whisper back if needs be.

This is not a wind up.

Comments

• Options
    hope you find it. good luck.
  • Options
    I lost my bloody wallet last night. Went to The Albany and then for a curry, hopefully one of them has found it!
  • Options
    *Bump*
  • Options
    Must be a trend, lost my wallet last night on the way back from work.Anyone see a blue adidas wallet knocking about - it's mine!
  • Options
    Longshot I know but have you rung Cardiff FC in case an honest person has handed it in?
  • Options
    We won and you still find something to complain about!! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]We won and you still find something to complain about!! ;-)

Just what I was thinking. Instant Karma's gonna get you.

Hope it turned up or at least no one spent loads of money on your cards golfie. Horribel thing to happen. Just such a pain.
  • Options
    If it's any consolation I found mine on the back seat of my car. Didn't see yours there though!
  • Options
    russ thats harsh m8,so you weren't pissed then Tuesday!!
  • Options
    Not p*ssed but I'd had a drink. I went out with the old man and picked him up first (when it must have fallen out)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh I see you got him to pay for the curry and beers to tight wad!!!
  • Options
    it wasn't "lost" - I NICKED IT!